Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Links to loosing it!

So, you know my tryst with the treadmill and my apparent (!) good intentions.
The treadmill was pulled up and made the centerpiece in my dining room. I kept at it for a while, that is so far as I could be distracted while on it.. But, the sad part is that the manual treadmill isn’t all that good for the knees (specially well covered ones like mine) and I couldn’t keep at it for long. Finally, sold it a good pal, who has now made it part of her living room arrangement! Lordy! How we pass on showcase stuff, huh?

And then came a horde of distractions that I happily let distract me. Till I decided that this wasn’t getting me anywhere and I needed someone to drive and push me onto the treadmill every morning… I got the cook and maid to motivate me... But the poor souls gave up after a while; they needed someone to motivate them to motivate me!!! Pathetic, huh?

So, in all that drama, I found some links, tried them, found a combo that worked for me. These may help you… I think the most important thing is to figure what your body needs/ what suits you. Would advise against jumping into a weight loss regime headlong without checking that out first. I know because I really was clueless last year and having ‘been in this industry’ for a year now, makes me an expert as it were.
http://fatloss4idiots.com/?hop=bluegeckoe
http://www.lifeclinic.com/focus/nutrition/weight-loss.asp
http://www.lifeclinic.com/focus/nutrition/articleView.asp?MessageID=1715
http://www.aarpmagazine.org/health/the_miracle_diet.html
http://www.iimahd.ernet.in/~jajoo/gmdiet.html
http://www.lisamiraclediet.com/Pages/miraclestory/Miracle_Menu.htm - this last one is the most practical and do-able. A friend of mine has lost almost 6 kgs over a 2 month period!
I’ll hunt for the others and post them soon…

In the meantime, go on, see if any of these suit you? Go, on... loose it!

1 Comments:

At Wed Jul 30, 10:47:00 PM PDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

u alright mate?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home