What I think about some sections of the male population – Part 2
A couple of days and lots of advice later, am back… I read a lot of stuff on the web, looked for answers on how other women deal with it and generally tried to make sense. And then I realized that there isn’t much I can really find there which would help me. I’d only have to look within, or at the morons in that cab or plain ignore.
I am not sure I’ll let this go or if I’ll take some kind of action with the moron’s company, get those fools fired, have the driver banned – whatever… most of my women friends suggest all these, and the men friends ranged from ‘rehne de, re’ to learn self-defense (considering the episode, not sure how I’d have managed this on my moving vehicle! But let’s imagine, shall we? DG, kicking ass on a moving bike, a la rajnikanth (i could even dangle a cig, if you want). oh la la!!)...
The one thing that I am really glad about is that my sense of humor IS intact. I’d hate for any moron (read some asinine men) to affect me that long. ;) So, buddy folks, lets lighten up, relax, and see how we can handle this better?
- Dude, I am ssoo thrilled you are ‘macho’ who just NEED to show the whole world what you are made of, right? I just ssooo love it!
- Boss, did you really need to feel important? REALLY important? Am sure your pea-size brain can handle this fact – you just need to get a better education, a better job, OR a pretty girlfriend, if she’ll have you.
- I really hope you aren’t a mama’s boy, spoilt rotten – but then that would be kinda worse – does she treat your sister similarly? I’d wager she doesn’t. Go to mama's arms, baby!!
- On the related note, I hope the women folk at home appreciate your efforts, specially in respecting them, showing you do have a decent bone…
- I am not weak, darling boy (actually, the weaker sex sounds ridiculous, specially if you’ve met me and know what I am like). I wont scare easily and can definitely hold my own no matter where. You have a problem, deal with it! :)
- No matter what you do, you can’t demean me – you’d only display your level, you know?
- I also know you are soooo immature that you plain aren’t to be left alone – especially if there are any decent women around. You can’t handle that, babyface, you just can’t…
Anyway, I am still figuring out what I want to do. And for those who may be concerned, these posts are ONLY for those morons – am still not offended enough to swear off all men or something similar.
Lets get a move on and get back to having fun, wokies?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home