Celebrity Shoulders
Me gots them. Really. My shoulder problem is popular. I mention the condition and people go “Oh, yeah. Shahrukh Khan has it.” Now don’t ask me how he managed to copy me. But he did. I should patent it, do you think?
And apparently, he got it operated and hasn’t found any relief post surgery. And I am told that the bone graft can really limit one’s neck movement. Haven’t asked him just yet, but me thinks he should have checked out my doctor before that fancy operation. More the pity! :)
Ok, there have been some concerned human beings wanting to know about my not-so-dainty shoulders and I think a mass update makes sense. Have been on therapy and exercises, not to mention the ‘slimming’ regime I restarted again (yes, again, yet again and yet again… like my sister-in-law points out, gained 10, lost 5! Yeah, right, that’s family. Go figure!).
And no, this is NOT about vanity (for those who are strangers to my world, I couldn’t be bothered with stuff like that; Got no races to win or clothes to sell. Smart chic would suit me fine, thank you!). It’s more about dread-the-prospect-of-mounting-doctor’s-bills in a situation like a month ago. And the crane that may be needed to cart me around later in my life.
Anyways… in the 2nd visit, the doctor says I have an over-correct posture, meaning I sit too straight for my own good, and that I shouldn’t lean back too much. I am trying my best :) though me thinks it makes sense for any computer professional to take care of this bit.
You know that bad habit of lounging on the sofa/bed/diwan with a cushion thrown behind your head and look at the TV at a strange angle? This is the most relaxing posture – or so most of us think. But, it’s exactly the kind of stuff we all need to avoid.
Before I get onto a soapbox about this, let me get off this topic!
Lets hope for a good week ahead! Cheers!

1 Comments:
Wah!!!
You should be a film script-writer. What are you doing here? Whiling away your life in TC.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home