Friday, January 20, 2006

Old post - February 11, 2004

One for the road - just got thinking today about how we all view our lives.... Any takers for the stuff I thought and wrote down??? May sound a little off-the-rocker, but this is me!!! :)

What is my life?
Is it...…a parody?
…a satirical tale?
…an ideology?
…a non-stop gobbledygook?
…a straw in a gale?
…a passing storm?
…a floating cloud?
…a minute’s pause?
…a moment’s thought?
…a wisp of light?
…a ray of sunshine?

Hhmm.. in my own mind, I would define MY life as
A thing to be lived
Just another life
A few dreams
Some unfulfilled
Some realized
Some undreamt
Some ironic
Some almost real
A role model to a few
A triumph over mortal problems
An ongoing saga
A story unfolding
The one chance to be here

If I havent had a life... what have I had?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home